Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowRules for Biology photo hunt:
*All images need to be yours (no Google photos)
*All images need to contain a spoon (one you eat soup with)
*Images must be clear to the viewer of what the photo is of, and the supplemental text needs to describe well
*Photos need to be real-life things, no illustrations, drawings, or other images
List of Photographes to obtain (reference images with images number below)
1. Something you share with an ancestor
2. Something that is a consequence of artificial selection
3. Two organisms of the same population
4. Cohesion and adhesion in regards to water
5. Something with high lipid content
6. Something with high protein content
7. Something with high carbohydrate content
8. Something photosynthetic but NOT green
9. A geographic boundary that likely separates communities
10. Geologic uplift
Be sure to explain each photo.
*Below the photo you need to write a text caption.
*The text should include where the photo was taken, and the biological concept being captured
*The text needs to be in full sentence format, and fully describe the capture.
Information uploaded to file:
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now