Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowWatch, YouTube video below on initial Prenatal Visit and answer the questions below
Answer the following questions based on video and lecture:
1. What are the initial laboratory screens requested during the initial prenatal care?
2. What genetic disorders are being screened during the first and second trimester genetic screening tests?
3.What are NST and BPP procedures and which clients will need it? How is it interpreted?
4. What are the recommended schedule of prenatal visits per trimesters?
5. Name 5 risk factors encountered during prenatal care that needs referral to a Perinatologist.
Read: Prevention of Group B streptococcal early-Onset Disease in Newborn ACOG
Committee Opinion Report and answer the following:
1. What is the primary risk factor for Neonatal GBS early onset disease?
2. What is the latest recommendation for GBS screening during the antepartum period?
3. When is intrapartum GBS prophylaxis indicated?
4. Is GBS screening recommended for patients undergoing Cesarean Sections?
5. What effects/risk does a positive GBS screen have on the newborns?
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now